Thursday, February 27, 2014

Beware of Brian Keith Martin


After reading through my Facebook messages & texts I've realized that I can flatly prove all my allegations. Anyone with common sense can look at my bank statements & the locations where the money was spent to see the truth of the matter. Someone ripped me off & that someone is Brian Martin. 

Folks may wonder why I'd go so overboard but the fact is I want other women to beware of this guy. He tried to take everything I have & it went to the point of trying to take my animal, keep my shoes, my panties! He took compromising photos of me & texted them to me, basically terrorized me & tried to break me down mentally, involve me in drugs & fraud & USE me for everything from sex to spare cash. 

He owes me money & I'm dirt poor. He's used to living off of others & taking & taking & he is a very controlling & selfish person who will steal from you, go in your purse, record you & take your photo if you smoke his pot. I'm not gonna lie about who or what I am but this guy is into hardcore drugs, not just smoking a bowl here & there & he's a heavy drinker. He has habits he'll try to get you to fund! 

Lawyer? Please, because I feel competent to discuss this in a court of law & goodness knows it makes a lot of sense to rip someone dirt poor off & leave them with nothing then threaten to sue. Well if you do remember, I can prove I'm telling the truth & unless I'm mistaken it's not a crime to tell the truth. Bye, pal, hope you enjoyed using me & keeping my stuff. At least I got my cat back & she's very happy. Everyone know when 2 cats are bonded like mine that it's a crime to try to split them & no one gets so attached to an animal in 7 days, gimme a break you made me come there with the cops to make drama. You're a real piece of work....who doesn't work. Get a JOB! All your profiles lie & say you work at Adams Construction. You don't & haven't for a long time now. I took a screen share to prove your pages say you work, more lies. 


No comments: