Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Brian Keith Martin's Rip Off Report: Scamming the Disabled!


Brian Keith Martin scammed me out of money. I am disabled & rather than that being a burden to him as it would be to most men, it was a TURN ON! Why? Because he had in mind to continue to scam disabled or otherwise vulnerable women.

There are many people who gossip about him spending money that is not his on drugs & his mismanagement of his mother's & niece's funds....some neighbors have even said the child doesn't go to school & never leaves the house. Furthermore these neighbors have reported it to DSS long before I came on the scene. These are NOT new allegations. I have personally witnessed her asleep in a room full of dog crap & will testify in any court anywhere or take a lie detector test to prove that what I say is true. Brian told me that he has shifted the burden of the niece's care to his brother because he'd been called to court over her poor school attendance.

Druggies don't like to go to court or deal with the law. Brian's threats to call his lawyer are of ZERO concern to me. This is a form of therapy for me & I'm doing it to help others as well. I too went through a lengthy divorce but I never dated or tried to mislead any men about my marital status & I surely never tried to target a vulnerable person like he did....his morals are non existent.

Tomorrow I will be posting a special message to any attorney who may question my motives for doing this. I ask you this? What kind of man chooses to move an emotionally suffering woman into their home? What motives did he have? He knew all about my issues when he offered to 'take care of me.' The only thing he didn't realize was that I'm not a member of his family who is dependent on him & I had a right to get out of that abusive situation....he had no right to try to steal from me & torment me after.

2 comments:

Rip Off REPORT said...

Most people apologize when they've done wrong...but others like to fight.

Unknown said...

6 year ago he from Maryland ?? He my best friend he live in holly hill is he bad to you steal ?? I didn't know that