Monday, February 24, 2014

Brian Keith Martin & Roxicet Addiction


Brian Keith Martin is an opiate addict whose preferred drug is Roxicet, an opiate pain killer that is one of the most highly controlled drugs the FDA monitors. I'm not sure where he gets them... but I have a sneaking suspicion he's stealing some of them from his mother. I cannot confirm this tho.

He's also an alcoholic & a regular user of marijuana. Now both of those are relatively harmless alone, when combined together & mixed w/ high powered opiates like Roxicet.....you can imagine. The word 'tweaker' comes to mind. He told me he was so jacked up from his ADD pills but I have a child on those & there's NO way it's ADD pills. Also, ADD pills calm down folks w/ ADD they don't make them act like a meth head.

Brian's addiction became apparent to me when he offered me one of those pills. Yes, I took it against my better judgement. He told me it would 'help' my anxiety but what it instead did was knock me completely out. When I woke up I discovered that Brian had had unprotected sex with me & claimed I consented! Total lie I had been a Nazi about condoms & once I suspected he was a drug user I was even more determined to continue using them!

Brian has terrible night sweats too. He wakes up with a soaking wet pillow & has to have pills, weed & coffee (followed directly by a beer) before he can function. Once all his pills kick in he's in tweaker town & ready to engage in white slavery if he can find a willing victim....like he did in me.

Brian Keith Martin is a horrible monster & I feel sorry for his son Bradley who I can swear in any court of law is not safe with him. Brian is intoxicated at all times & no way he's safe to have a child in his custody.

No comments: