Monday, February 24, 2014

Brian Keith Martin: Thief, Drug Addict & Animal Abuser!


In January Brian Keith Martin was still using Plenty of Fish to commit date rapes on disabled women & steal from them. He is currently holding a tiny cat adopted in January for hostage in his home on 1047 Oyler rd., Bedford, VA 24523.

He claims his wife, Virginia Stinnette Martin (who he will tell you is his ex wife but he is VERY much married to her still) is a gold digger who trapped him into marriage by getting pregnant w/ his son Bradley Martin. He also says she stole his mother's SSA benefit checks. However, I feel it's likely that it's Brian Martin who is the scammer & the abuser.

I'm a disabled woman he met in Roanoke, VA in 2014. He proceeded to use me, drug me & have sex w/ me w/o my consent after convincing me he would 'take care of' me. He apparently specializes in targeting women who are former victims of domestic violence who are vulnerable.

I felt by telling Brian about my disability I was being honest w/ him...however I was actually being a fool because he immediately began discussing how he could become my payee & manage my money & encouraging me to sign a fake lease saying I paid all that money out to him in rent. After that he wanted to take me to apply for FOOD STAMPS & commit fraud! He also worked me like a slave & I have cuts on my hands & bruises on my body to prove it. When I complained he gave me a pair of work gloves.

On this blog I intend to detail the treatment I had endured from Brian Keith Martin on Oyler rd. in Bedford, VA. Additionally I will be pressing charges on him for theft when my case worker arrives in the morning. Brian cleaned out my bank account & got my $300 emergency cash fund I kept at home. He is a bad bad person with a long history of abusing women & children as is evidenced by the calls to DSS.

No comments: