Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Brian Keith Martin: Cheater!!


Now, this is when the harassment from Brian's ex wife Virgina Stinnette Martin began. Apparently after a few of Brian's family members with whom she'd been friends added me onto their Facebook friend list (& I foolishly & reluctantly accepted, sigh) she learned that her husband was seeing someone. This was at the end of January. But, the point of this post is that Brian had been cheating on every e-dating site he could find long before he met me.

This would happen again & again with other women he'd dated & in fact when I was at his house with his son (after I'd learned he was married & had been vetted by the now WIFE not ex wife & yes I should have walked a few days sooner but at least I got out!) his 4 year old son said, 'You were here before but your hair was different.

Thanks for taking time to read this. It's really helping me to talk about what Brian Martin did to me. I wish I could use my real name but I don't want to embarrass myself any further. It's bad enough having my family know that I've been scammed & abused by a weak, unattractive, drug addict of a man. Don't ever judge a book by it's cover, ladies. A man may look like he has something but if he didn't get it by working for it odds are he got it by taking it from others. You might be next!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know him. He's a come up guy and everyone knows how he got his money. He rips off a lot of females who are vulnerable.

Cheater Stomper said...

Brian Keith Martin buys his drugs from a guy named Poochie that he knows from the lands down projects in Roanoke. I'm sure the Roanoke City Police will know who he is by that moniker.

Unknown said...

Yes, all of the above is true. He's a real piece of work & more people are coming forward to tell stories about him everyday. I feel so much better about what happened to me because I know I am helping others to avoid being scammed by Brian Martin!